View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:30 AM   #249
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), PW2 (1), PW3 (4)
Is there a way to allow the user to line up the columns in such a way that they can be compared side-by-side with the library? I often compare what I am adding from the list to the library. Dates for example. My Calibre Library has a "date added" column, but if I am importing an old csv with a "date added" column, I like to have them next to each other so i can compare the two columns to see if I need to change the info.

Does that make sense? Also, I hate to bug...there often is no column header for books in the library, so I often am unsure which columns I am looking at. This is generally the coma separated values.

Thanks!
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote