Thread: iPad Do you read on it?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #9
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphiresilver View Post
I have an eye condition. I can't read normal books because of the text size, so I thought that e-ink might work for me, but the contrast wasn't really good enough unless I had a very bright light, and I couldn't read for too long. I've found the iPad better for long periods for reading, but I really miss e-ink's great battery life. I'd love to get a look at a new e-ink screen with a portable book light and see how long I could read that. A kindle would be nice, because I'd have the text-to-speech if my eyes started to get sore. The iPad works for me for now, though.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote