View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 08:05 PM   #20
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why on Earth would you buy a 600? It's horrible.
I wanted to try it out. It's not like I'm marrying it. It cost $16.50 ($10.50 in s/h). If it turns out I can't stand it, I'll sell it or donate it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think I may have bought one of these in a pawn shop for $10 or $15 at one point. And I didn't like it, so I sold it. If I remember right, I think I didn't like the shiny screen. Ah well, live and learn – or, in my case (apparently), don't learn.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote