View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
jbaach
Connoisseur
jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: prs 505, pocketbook 903, onyx boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianReader View Post
Can anybody tell me whether the reader stores the highlights somewhere and, if so, how I can access them on my PC? If it does not do that, I would try to return the device...

Many thanks for your help!
On my 903 (the 912 might be different) the notes are stored on the sd card under notes/jhb. Not sure where they are on the 912. Maybe in system/profiles/[yourname]/notes or something?

Anyhow, the notes are an html file, which contain highlights and (commented) pointers to the scribbles (which in return are stored as svg files). With a smallish script they could probably be transformed into something ready-to-use. But the info is there in an understandable format, imho.
jbaach is offline   Reply With Quote