View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:55 AM   #61
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
... you might like Christopher Stasheff's Warlock In Spite of Himself and sequels.
I found I preferred Her Majesty's Wizard and the first several sequels (Wizard In Rhyme series). After the first few, they seemed to lose something, though. But the (current) last one The Feline Wizard (if I remember rightly), was quite good.

I really wish that Stasheff would go back to his Starship Troupers series -- a repertory theater company on space-ships is actually quite amusing, and the last published book clearly anticipated another installment, but it's been 13 years, so I suppose I hope in vain. :sigh:
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote