View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #32
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
It is not unusual for Amazon to take 1-4 days to actually ship the stupid package. And you know what part REALLY makes me angry?! The order always says "Shipping Soon"... for days it will say "Shipping Soon".

Ugh. I hate that.
I don't know how unusual it is, but a couple of months ago, I ordered something that was in stock on a Thursday that I wanted to use the weekend after. By Wednesday night, it was in its umpteenth day of "Shipping Soon", so I cancelled. That was 6 days without shipping.

For some items, I used to be willing to pay a slight premium to Amazon, in part because of the more reliable shipping. Lately, I've been willing to pay a slight premium to third party Amazon Marketplace sellers because of the less unreliable shipping.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote