Thread: Linux
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
murphycc
murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murphycc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Are you referring to connecting with a PW?

I run Ubuntu 12.04 and have had no problems with the Kindle Touch. Though I don't really know what you mean when you ask whether it "works" with Linux, as there isn't much that they do with each other. Linux just recognizes it as a USB client.

When plugged in, I can browse my KT directory. I can run the Calibre ebook manager/converter with it too, and use the 'send to ereader' option in the program.
murphycc is offline   Reply With Quote