View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #52
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
Also, I found the following to work well:

Centipede
Asteroids

My son likes the Pokemon games - like Fire Red and Red Advance - and Magical Tower.

Games like Cliffhanger don't work well on e-ink because the whole screen scrolls.

BTW, I found the TTS feature gets my kids to read books. They like to have children's books read to them.

Thanks,
James
Basically those old-school games that don't have a lot of fast-moving imagery work best. Some include Othello, Centipede, Battleship, Ms. Pac-Man, Tetris, and etc. I do believe many of the RPG games (and even some of the Gameshow ones) could work as well, depending on how much actual action/movement they entail. I suspect ones like Dragon Warrior and Jeopardy would be just fine.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote