View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:39 AM   #8
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
I'd second the recommendation for Jacques Vallee -- very thought-provoking stuff, examining the "tricksterish" nature of many UFO encounters, taking it a step beyond the "nuts and bolts/aliens from outer space" angle.

Rich Dolan's UFOs and the National Security State (Vol I and Vol 2) are both very interesting -- don't know if they are available in ebook form but his work is very well researched and footnoted. Very good speaker on the subject as well.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote