View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
There are editors around that will give you better answers than I but I'll give you my two bits. DRM is mostly found on more recent books. If you've browsed around this site a bit you might have noticed a good deal of titles that have been converted to the Sony format. They are of Public Domain where you can find loads of free ebooks. Just search this site for their web coordinates. Personally I read a lot of RTFs, french books are not available in great numbers. There are also many authors that publish without DRM as a way of protest. One such is Steve Jordan who is quite entertaining. The actual fun of today's crops of ebooks is just plain finding them
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote