View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Count me as another fan of "Battlefield Earth"!

I believe there are, at the present time, 12 books in the "HH" series, not counting the "spin-offs". This is how I've got them numbered on my disk, at least:

1. On Basilisk Station.
2. The Honor of the Queen.
3. The Short Victorious War
4. Field of Dishonor.
5. Flag in Exile.
6. Honor Among Enemies
7. In Enemy Hands
8. Echoes of Honor
9. Ashes of Victory
10. War of Honor
11. The Shadow of Saganami
12. At All Costs

Although I think the series has rather "lost its way", I must say. Brilliant up to "Ashes of Victory"; the last three books have drifted rather aimlessly, to my mind, and not taken the story anywhere much at all.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote