View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #4
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Ill second Rudyard Kipling with Captains Courageous. Figured 1897 was close enough to 1901. But I haven't as of yet found a really good epub of it. Still looking. I have a 3/4 that I haven't looked at yet. So when I do and if they cut the mustard Ill post it here.

This one is very nice with a nice cover. Done by Infogrid Pacific. Even has a table of contents which a lot of them don't. Which bums me out. Its 3/4 way down the page. They also have PDF but I didn't look at it. I prefer epub.
http://www.infogridpacific.com/igp/A...d%20Resources/

So I looked at 6 of them in epub format. And a few didn't open. 3 looked ok. But the one I posted above was easily the best.

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by Guns4Hire; 01-09-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote