View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 04:32 PM   #74
orcinus
Gadgeteer
orcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enough

Device: iRex iLiad, Sony PRS-500, Nokia 770, BB 7200, Samsung i600, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
The advantage of a clock on the Reader is another matter. I wear a watch and my cell phone always seems to know the correct time.
Some people like to relax with a book, away from the irritating buzzing thingies like watches and cell phones
And i usually keep both away from my bed too (except when i need the alarm). Then there's the bathroom, reading during lunch... Lot's of places where you won't find a clock, but where one built in the reader would be of great use

Re: implementation & battery drain - like someone already said, one (very localized) refresh per minute is hardly a problem. Besides, you flip pages more often than that. I guess it could also be visible only in the menus so that would reduce the number of refreshes even further... In any case, it's definately a non-issue.

Oh, BTW, i'm new here, so hi everyone!

Last edited by orcinus; 02-10-2007 at 04:35 PM.
orcinus is offline   Reply With Quote