View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'd like to know who runs this World eBook Fair because whoever does, does not understand eBooks. This fair is a farce. Sorry, but PDF only? That's a joke. We have people reading on devices that are 6" screens or smaller and they think PDF is going to be a good format? Best off canceling the fair instead of looking foolish.
I absolutely have to agree. PDF only formatting is ridiculous if you're doing anything but reading on a computer screen or printing it out to a file. And this 'ebook fair' site doesn't seem to be anything more than a collection of search features for pre-existing websites featuring free content. It's like saying I'm launching a new search engine, and just throwing up three links to Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote