View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
So the industry says that no one wants to buy our shiny new toys, so we stopped making so many; customers say the new toys are too expensive, hollow, and we can't share our shiny new toys.

People on this forum go round & round regarding the legality and ethics of DRM software and circumventing it. Members get into flame battles over the best price for the shiny new toys.

Now some tech reporter--and personally, I think most of them suck/are schills except maybe people at WIRED b/c I figured they're too geeky to be bought--Says "the only reason people who read aren't stealing is because no one is able to steal."

Nice.

*sigh*
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote