View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 05:00 AM   #693
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
COPS does not cache data but your browser can so try CTRL+F5 to be sure to have an up to date page.
What do you use to synchronize your library ?
There is no limit on Calibre's library size, I have a test library with over 20K books and COPS works fine with it.
Yup. I use a directory sync program (FreeFileSync) to update the copy of my library on the NAS (a Synology DS213J) COPS runs on, and COPS picks up the changes just fine.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote