Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjknox View Post
It was the first book I'd read to be honest, I've just started another book so I'll see how that goes - I've taken an air canister to it to blow away any dust that may have been blocking the IR beams as suggested earlier.

The light switch was fine, it just became completely unresponsive until I turned on and off.

Yeah, I'd not seen anyone else mention it so could well be down to my unit...
Unless you have opened the case I can't see how you could effect the IR path, in any
way. Blowing air on the outside seems an unlikely fix.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote