View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #83
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay.

I Was looking at kterm earlier. lots of scope for refactoring the loader.

I personally would love to see a version for all devices. This would answer lot's of problems. a copy of libvte.a compiled for the kindles wouldn't hurt none either.

And a few more details on getting that built.

can probably build bafs one. working on that as I speak...

but making one that works for all devices is the real challenge.

Will look to roll in your changes. (assuming I get it done) IIRC the config can be runtimed for the keyboard sub-applet.

~/GIT/kterm $ make

OOTB...
Spoiler:
Quote:
gcc kterm.c parse_config.c lib/libvte.a -O2 -Wall `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0 glib-2.0` -ltermcap -o bin/kterm
gcc: error: lib/libvte.a: No such file or directory

EDIT: Okay so
mkdir lib
mkdir bin
mkdir -p include/vte

and splatter the ./src dir libvte into the include/vte dir
kinda like
~/GIT/kterm $ cp -r ./libvte-pc/vte-0.24.3/src/*.* ./include/vte

and add it to make -I./include
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/vte/0.24/
and
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sourc...-0.24.3.tar.gz seems to work okay to build locally, non-cross.

Will attempt to get a similar result with the CS 2007q3 TC and then rip out the matchbox keyboard calls. see where that gets me.

Last edited by twobob; 02-06-2013 at 11:06 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote