View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #21950
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Can't hurt to see what they say, assuming it doesn't cost an arm and a leg (yeah I just made that up. ). I've found that they tend to "push" mri's though when they are not really necessary. And even after evaluation you don't HAVE to do anything. As you say it may only be due to the moving. Your choice. Good Luck!
Yeah, he's been okay with me pushing the MRI back so far, and since my PT agreed with me it seemed like it was okay to wait. When I last saw the ortho, though, he said he wants to see an MRI before seeing me again. Then the PT caved on me yesterday and agreed that he too would like me to have one before he does anything else. My deductible is $350, so it will cost me at least that. Not too bad, I guess, but I've got a lot of expenses right now.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote