View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Thanks for testing it!
I can't reproduce your error. How did you start kterm? You mean that keyboard stays open after terminal is closed?
I ssh into the kindle, and launch kterm by
Code:
# /mnt/us/extensions/kterm/bin/kterm
then I can see kterm running on KT. I run some command such as ls, cd, and it works well.

Then I type exit to quit the kterm.

But if you run ps -e or pgrep -l match in ssh, you may see that matchbox-keyboard is still running in the background.
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote