View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #10
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Unless they've put out an update the only way I know of on the Paperwhite to turn of recommendations is to turn on Parental Controls.
Thanks, but all I find is restrictions on instant video (I don't even think that video is available on an eink device anyway) and nothing to do with recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Yes, they did an update awhile back.

Kindle Paperwhite Update Version 5.3.0

Tap menu-settings-device options-personalize your kindle-recommended content-off.
I've got 5.3.1

Last edited by alansplace; 01-02-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote