View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #15003
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
Wow! A captivating adventure. A fascinating story. A true masterpiece. Bilbo Baggins has become my favorite fictional character! Read it if you have not already done so! I hope the movie does the book justice and doesn't disappoint.
The movie is quite good. Some scenes are added, and some details changed (like the dwarfs arriving the same evening Gandalf left the sign on the door, and not the next day at teatime). But all in all I enjoyed it!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote