View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #102
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Now the same seller has a cover that has a magnetic closure like the original cover!
Ack! Darn, I've already ordered 3 of the other kind.

Hm. I just looked at them. I love the closure, but the colors aren't nearly as nice as the non-closure ones. Also, did you notice the backs of them? I'm not crazy about the huge amount of plastic back there. It makes them look cheaper. The ones we bought look like the entire back is leather. Those new ones look like it just has a leather patch on the back.

I think I prefer the ones I got. But I'm so jealous of the closure clip
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote