View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #41
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I have a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, and the first thing to go was TouchWiz. Rooted, flashed CyanogenMod, and have loved it since then. I don't think it would be any better on a tablet, it just makes me mad because it works so clunky, and doesn't even look that nice, plus the amount of bloatware was nuts. I really like S Memo though, but there's an exact clone of it that someone made for non-TouchWiz and it's even better, even without an S Pen.

I considered the Note 10.1, just out of curiosity and features, and the fact that it ran the new TouchWiz, but when I started seeing the hands on, and the way it looked after just 30 minutes of handling, I pretty much said forget about it.

My dad really likes the Fire. I'm going to have to put Speaker Boost on it for him though. I never realized how low the volume was.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote