Thread: KF8
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yes. For all practical purposes, an AZW3 is a stand-alone KF8 file... and it will definitely be smaller than the combined mobi/KF8 file (using the same input file, of course). Just be aware that not all devices/apps will be able to read that AZW3 file.
Question about this, I'm been trying out Calibre's AZW3 format for use on my Kindle (NT) and it cant' seem to open the book. I have the latest firmware for the 4NT (4.1) which supports KF8 so i'm wondering why I'm unable to open a book in azw3 format?
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote