View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks to you both.

Dreams - Jon uploaded to the other books forum, but I'll wait until it's been discussed by the moderators before I post any azw3 ebooks to the library.

Doitsu - So far as I know only Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire readers read azw3, and I agree that that's a limited number of devices. But I don't think that necessarily means that only a limited number of people read azw3 ebooks, nor that there won't be more using this format in future. After all, if Jon can go to the dark side and use a Kindle then anything can happen. I'm the ebook designer for two small presses in the UK, and need to know when we should start supplying our ebook in azw3 as well as ePub and mobi - or perhaps if we start supplying our ebooks in azw3 format. If I do I'll almost certainly use calibre.

Last edited by AlexBell; 06-01-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Added the last sentence
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote