View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #10
Sabrina99
Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabrina99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietro99 View Post
I can't see anywhere the function "Preserve collection display order". Maybe I've missed something.
The problem with the collection-display-order does not come from KKCM (from the Kranf Kindle collection manager). The problem originates from the way you shutdown your Kindle. More precisely: if you restart your kindle using the power-switch (instead of the "restart" option in the menus), it resets the kindle internal clock and this scramble your collection-display-order. Use the "soft" restart (with the menu) and everything will be fine. Note: This remark remains valid whatever the collection manager that you are using.

I also tried the "Koll3ctions" software: it's very slower and it does not work with the books that have accentuated (or non english) characters in the filename. Very limited. I am sticking with KKCM.

See you!
Sabrina99 is offline   Reply With Quote