View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
Thanks for your assistance

With Sigil open to my ePub, I see the stylesheet.css to edit, but how do I cross-reference the heading1, heading2 in Sigil's left, upper window, with the Calibre1, Calibre2 as displayed in the stylesheet opened in Sigil.

I see where I can change the top margin, but knowing which heading ties in with heading1 is where I am at a loss.
everything in the stylesheet that starts with a dot (.) will be tied to a class= statement in code View (Sigil)

ex.
<h3 class="calibre72">A weird chapter</h3>

adjusting the style: .calibre72 will affect ALL places that have class="calibre72"

You can make new classes (both places) if not all places used are to be changed.

(there are more tricks of the trade once you get comfortable
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote