View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #13
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Eventually I decided on a 3-fold approach. I put the whole map in the ebook in landscape mode, and then the "west" and "east" halves in portrait, so the features would be a little bigger. Finally, I included a link to a larger version of the map on my website. I don't think that many people use the web version, but it's there if they want it.
That's actually a really, really nice idea. I don't think a lot of authors think of that, but I think I've maybe seen one or two beyond you that have. It's a nice touch for those who want to see a nice map, but in more detail than you get on a paperback or ebook page.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote