View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:34 AM   #46
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
It's the only weight training I've ever enjoyed. I started with a lower weight because I didn't know how it would affect my arthritis (I'm a card-carrying old guy). I want to work up to a pood (12 KG or about 36 pounds) when I can afford another kettle bell.
I have been using resistance bands in place of weights. I was going to the gym, but it's so much more of a hassle than just setting up in my house. I have a few dumbbells but rarely touch them since getting the bands. They've gotten much better than years ago. I use Bodylastics which seem very well made and make bands so resistant that they'll get a guy in shape.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote