View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
A gift card is a great idea. If you really want to buy her some books and load them one, you can still do that. I have bought Nooks for two of my friends and I put bought books and free books on both of theirs. One of my friends didn't have a B&N account so I made one for her. I used my credit card and address and gave her the info to change it after she had it. With my other friend I basically opened a new account and did the same thing, I gave her the password after and she unregistered it and re-registered it with her existing account.

Good luck!
Care is offline   Reply With Quote