View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:47 AM   #5
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Although the Kindle is my first dedicated ebook reader, I've been a reasonably heavy reader of ebooks on my PDAs (from back when ereader was Peanut Press) and also usually buy the "read your books online" upgrade from Amazon when offered -- and I do start reading them online before they ship and browse them from time to time online afterwards.

When I read about the Kindle and the e-ink display, it spawned a short intense bout of research on such devices before I clicked the 'buy now' on the Kindle. The iLiad was very tempting, but the 'instant gratification' automatic purchase+download ability of the Kindle was the killer feature.

Last edited by zartemis; 11-25-2007 at 02:05 AM. Reason: added reason for choosing kindle
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote