View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:13 AM   #1
Vitel
Enthusiast
Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3 (broken), Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Fire, Kindle 4 Black
Looking up word definitions

I like the word lookup feature, because English is not my native language. However, I encountered this strange problem while trying to use it.
When I select a word with the 5-way joystick, a little popup window appears with the first two lines of dictionary entry. It reads "more" <-'. So I guess I need to press the <-' key to see the full entry. So I press this key and... nothing happens. I tried pressing it twice, pressing and holding down to no avail. Am I doing something wrong? Kindle just says "Begin typing to create a note or click to start a highlight", that's all. The firmware version is 3.0.1.
Vitel is offline   Reply With Quote