Thread: Kindle First
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:45 AM   #743
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I got The Things We Don't Say. I like Kate Morton books and it sounds kind of like that. I hope so anyway. This month was tricky. I didn't get The Thinnest Air because I'm afraid it'll be like Gone Girl, and I really disliked that book. But I have Kindle Unlimited and all these books seem to end up there, so I can try it at some point if I want.
They not just seem to get into KU, but they will be in KU for sure at release the next month. Ever since Kindle First got renamed to Amazon First and now First Reads.

I read the sample of The things we don't say and really wanted to see what happens, but went with Takeoff in the end. Probably borrow it next month.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote