View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #18
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Firedancer885 - I'm afraid I have no idea what you are suggesting. Export of what to what? Give as much details as to the what/why so we can suggest a response.
Sorry, I'm not native english. Basically I need a printable list of the values in the different columns. Just the list of values and the corresponding column, not which book the value belongs to. (I want to do a cleanup in my fanfiction library.) I use FFDL to download fiction and set it up so that specific metadata goes to different columns. (Genre, Category and characters). Only problem, authors sometimes confuse them, so pairing end up in category or genre. I need the lists to weed out what to move to a different column.
Firedancer885 is offline   Reply With Quote