View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've had to re-create my computer from "new build" four times since mid-December.

I have a single set of backups at the moment, but have been recently trying to come up with an organized backup schedule (including making a complete "image" of my computer so I don't have to start over from new the next time some d@mn worm makes it onto my computer!)

So right now, my answer is one. But I expect that to change in the next month or so as I figure out my official backup schedule.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote