View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #7
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I have stopped looking at the freebies/deals postings here at MR because they are almost all Amazon-only deals. Occasionally someone will post a freebie/deal for B&N, Kobo, Sony, or Smashwords, but so rarely that it is a waste of time to read all of the freebie/deals posts.
Don't you use Kobo coupons/discount codes posted here? I have Kindle and Amazon account(s) but I've noticed that when there are 40-45% Kobo discount codes many books were cheaper on Kobo than on Amazon....
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote