View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #21767
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
At the moment I'm feeling like I have a cold without having a cold; it feels like my brain has been replaced with cotton wool, my ears are ringing, my eyes are burning and I've got muscle aches. All without having a blocked/running nose and/or a sore throat. I think my body might be telling me that after several stressful and chaotic weeks I should take it easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Calling the Doctor,I think the walking pneumonia is back.
Everybody on the planet seems to be getting sick, and I mean that literally. I guess it's due to the way the world continues to shrink at an ever accelerating rate, but global community obviously has its shortcomings. Ideas are communicated faster, but so are viruses and bacterial infections. Even I felt a bit off today and took a couple of aspirin. The good news on this end is that I've been off work for 10 days during which time I felt great. If I am coming down with something now, it's just means I'll need to take a few more days off work.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote