View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That's tough. I can't think of a one-time expression that will accomplish that.

Seriously... I'd change all occurrences of
Code:
<p class="calibre1">•</p>
to something else: like
Code:
<p class="calibre1">_@</p>
Then you can clean up all the rest of the • characters and change the scene breaks back after you're done.

WS64's two pass suggestion could work too (and wouldn't require altering the existing scene breaks).

EDIT: Never mind the alternate suggestions if you already worked around the problem. I understand looking for that "one regexp to bind them all", but I'm just not sure it's worth an extended quest for this one.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-17-2012 at 08:05 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote