View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #49
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
A very US centric view at things.
While the Kindle is ahead in most markets promoted by Amazon as the prime online bookseller the Nook doesn't exist on the international markets and the Kobo reader is neither significantly cheaper nor does it offer any discernible advantages.
I don't see the supposed premium Sony prices either. Their TV prices are very competitve with those offered by Samsung here in Germany. As my Samsung TV developed major faults only 2 1/2 years after purchase I am certainly not going to buy another one when I am going to replace the current set.
I am also delighted by what Sony has done to Minolta's DSLR unit that they bought a couple of years back. Their new cameras are bold, innovative and very competitive with anything offered by the other major companies.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote