View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootist View Post
Okay I have given my needs some more thought. I need a reader that will work well with books I sideload onto my phones sd card. I don't care if it works with drm or not as the books I will put on it are drm free. Which of the apps handles that the best?
All of them? I've tried several Android apps and accessing sideloaded ebooks was never an issue. One of the strengths of Android. It doesn't make you jump through hoops just to get ebooks (or other files) onto your device unlike iOS.

Really, what would probably determine which reader you go with eventually are the other things such as rendering, support for display themes, collection support, OPDS catalog support, etc. Most apps have free versions/trials. Just download those to see which one you like best. As can be seen from the different answers here, what works for A may not really work all that well for B or C and vice versa.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote