View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #9
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I had an issue with a book I was trying to move to my Kindle last night, I updated my Calibre "enhancements" and then the book opened.

While Alf himself is retired, his legend lives on. Check the blog for updates.
Thanks abookreader, I did check the blog but didn't see anything obvious that relates to this particular issue, AFAIK I do have all the latest 'enhancements' in Calibre. At this juncture I am both baffled and quite annoyed that Amazon seem to be remotely preventing me from reading any content on my kindle at all, I can't even open news feeds downloaded via calibre!
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote