View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Hi guys,

I have just bought this little gadget yesterday and I have a couple of questions.

1. What's the best text format to be used on it, in your opinion?
Mobipocket, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Quote:
2. The trash can button on the left hand side doesn't work (in version 1.0, I've found out). I found a 1.2 update/patch on Bookeen's home page, but the instructions said I had to copy the file to an SD device or some such, but I don't have that. Why can't I just copy it to the reader itself???
That's just the way it is. Don't sweat it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote