View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 08:40 AM   #139
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
The real ebook and paper book sellers list for free. About 99.9% of online sales.
Etsy charges "store" rent.
Yes (you do realize that we're necroposting here, Quoth, ça va?), that's true, but over at Etsy, they have a built-in crowd of people (if we're talking crafting books and the like) who are already interested in their topic(s). Knitting, making soaps, making perfumes, whatever.

I can see, were I a crafter (near beer!) with a specialty and a decent targeted book why I would consider Etsy. (Full disclosure: don't drink beer, don't knit, can't sew and any "crafty-ness" I have is the other kind spelt with an "i.")

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote