View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 03:28 AM   #18
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yes.

First, I strip out the default font size if it's anything else than 1em. This I do in the editor. I don't know how the size embedding works if you don't do that.

The embedding itself I do while converting. First, I enter the font size key (click on the button shown on the first picture). I enter the 11 values in the field Font Size Key (the second picture) and change the base font size from 12.0 to 11.2 (the field named Base Font Size above the size key field). Then I click OK. I also embed a custom font after this. ...
Worked beautifully for me on both the Glowlight 3 and the Glowlight Plus (6"). Also worked on the Tolinos. Now they very closely match the PocketBook (and almost identically match each other). Thank you! Now the Glowlight 3 will get a lot more use. Still the warm screen available, in my opinion.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote