View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 04:57 PM   #13
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
OK, I'll go first ...

Is the lighting even, both with and without 'full orange' mode? Any light bleed?

On a scale of 0-5 how 'loudly clicky' are the buttons from the POV of someone else trying to sleep?

Why can't I find somewhere to buy it in the UK yet ... and is it a conspiracy? (OK, no need to answer this one )
I received mine as well so I'll try to answer. My screen is very even, I'm not noticing any light bleed. It's a very different colour from my Aura One, it's not orange, more of a light yellow.

The click varies depending on where you press. It's not near as loud as my Pocketbook 360+ used to be. I don't think it would bother anyone but it is louder if you click in the middle for some reason.

So far I'm very impressed, just need to get Calibre to recognize it but I'm sure that's coming soon.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote