View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal192 View Post
It says [here](https://corporate.walmart.com/policies) under Returns > Timeframe for Returns that:

> We do also sell items from other companies on our website. At this time, these items cannot be returned to a store or to Walmart.com, but need to be sent back to the seller.

So I'm pretty sure that means the Kobo Forma cannot be returned to Walmart whether online or through store and must be sent to Kobo.

Also, it says for e-readers:

> Must be returned within 15 days with a receipt to obtain a refund or an exchange.
Walmart sells Kobos. I just went to Walmart.com, put in Kobo and aside from the Aura 2 and the H2O2, there was a banner saying 'Preorder the Forma'. Here is the link. Please note the "Sold & shipped by Walmart" comment.

Fifteen days with the option to return to a store two blocks from your house is preferable to thirty days, but there's shipping (to me at least).
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote