View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 05:38 AM   #8
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Tax evasion is a serious criminal offence, Jon. That really wouldn't be a terribly good idea.
Always increasing taxes are a crime against the rights of the individuals. It's a Mafia type of behavior where the godfather (the government of any given country) decides to increase arbitrarily the amount of money they take from you to justify (what mafias call) your "protection" (what govs would call citizenship). People must defend themselves however they can.
As for you HarryT, if you don't mind a little bit of criticism, I have noticed you are always 100% on the side of the system and you strike me as being the guy who would tell people to stop breathing the day breathing becomes illegal. Well it's your right to be of course but it's my right to advise the total opposite.

Last edited by Quexos; 12-03-2014 at 05:40 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote