View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #34
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I almost agree with Tommyknockers, with Dolores Claibourne (sp?) running a distant third (the frickin' book has no chapters! It's just one long narrative).

But Cujo is the only one I've ever put down and walked away from. Something about his characterization of the people just annoyed the snot out of me.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote