View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 04:32 AM   #1
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
calibre sqlite schema

hello,
i was building myself some command line scripts querying metadata.db
As i have the usual extra 'read' column i update that column in calibre once i finish a book.
So a "last_read" shell script, for knowing the last books i read, is obtained
by ordering by books.last_modified

But then i reloaded some metadata from internet fior an old read book and now i would like to bring last_modified back in time for a specific book.

If i try something like

Code:
sqlite> update books set last_modified = '2016-03-21 06:42:08.025607+00:00' where id = 35;
i get back
Code:
Error: no such function: title_sort
i just tried to change 2018 with 2016.

can you please advice?
regards
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote